favourite this postParabolic Solar Trough 37.62 square meters - $14750 (USA)hide this posting
condition: new make/manufacturer: Parabolicsolartrough model name/number: Parabolic Solar Trough size / dimensions: 9 feet x 48 feet when fully asse
QR Code Link to This Post
405 Square Foot Parabolic Solar Trough: (Please Note) Picture shows 1 section of a 39.5 aperture Parabolic Solar Trough. This ad include #9 - 109" aperture Parabolic Troughs, 45 square foot each, totaling 409 square feet) This system will collect Approximately 25.8 kW / clear solar radiation of thermal solar heat.
Heavy duty, easy to assemble, Heavy duty adjustable torque tube holders, torque tubes, slewing drive with 12 VDC drive motor Electronic tracker controller use calculations to track the sun. A Parabolic Solar Trough can be used as a co-generator an ORC (Organic Rankle Cycle) heat engine to generate electricity, the extra heat can be used for high temperature water heating or in processes that require heat. A Parabolic Solar Trough can also be used to heat water to 212F making it safe to drink, (note does not remove chemicals). A Parabolic Solar Trough can also be used to desalinate salt water or for cooking in 2/3 less time using steam, The steam can also drying food, canning process for long term food storage without refrigeration Our parabolic Solar Trough can be used be used in industrial applications.
· Includes #4 - Heavy Duty aluminum adjustable torque tube supports saves time grading the area where the parabolic trough is being assembled.
· Heavy duty 6" x 1/4" thick 6061 - T6 aluminum torque tube.
· Heavy duty slewing drive.
· #9 Heavy Duty reflectors are form aluminum and with CNC precision for better accuracy. Our trough has reinforcing ribs for superior strength.
· Our reflectors have a key for easy alignment and are easily attached securely to the torque tube.
· Our tracker uses one of the best electronic trackers on the market, uses a mathematical algorithm, will not chase shadows, will always be on track.
· Our electronic tracker is easy to input your data, user friendly.
· Our receiver is heavy duty k copper
· Our receiver has a highly selective coating 95% absorption, 10% emissivity for efficient heat transfer with minimum heat loss from radiant losses.
· Rechargeable gel battery to drive the slewing drive.
· P.V. module to recharge charge the gel battery.
· Charge controller.
· Aperture 109"
· Length: 48 feet when assembled.
· Weight: approximately 1500 pounds, Ships easily in a wood crate.
· Thermal power: Approximately 25.8 kW / clear day solar radiation / solar thermal heat.
· Please allow 8 weeks to manufacture.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers