favourite this post1929 Custom Ford Pickup - $38000 (Northford, CT)hide this posting
1929 Ford Pickup
fuel: petrol title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
1929 Model A Roadster Pickup. This is a full custom hotrod with a lot of unique features.
· 1950 Mercury Flathead, port polished and relieved.
· ¾ Isky cam, Edmund Heads, Mallory Electronic Ignition
· 1947 Ford 3-speed transmission. Column shift.
· 1947 ford rear-end
· 32 deuce rails, fully boxed.
· 32 grille
· 4" chop & bobbed bed.
· 4" tube drop axle, chromed.
· Juice brakes. Front backing plates are chrome.
· Traditional Tuck & Roll interior
· Big and Littles, Whitewall 5.50 and L60's on 15" chrome steelies.
· Includes louvered bellypan & aprons, and hood sides.
· Second custom exhaust system for use with belly pan.
· Black Lacquer paint.
· Build pictures, magazines and awards will go to the buyer.
The engine bay is very clean, neat and detailed. Not shown, the engine is currently running an Edelbrock intake and Edelbrock carburetor. The panels are solid, straight and all of the stainless, including the exhaust has been polished. Extra belly pans, aprons and hood sides (all louvered) will be included. They really change the look of the car depending on what you install. The car runs and drives excellently.
The car was originally built in 1992 by Artie Johnson of Connecticut. The car has been up and down the East Coast and featured in a few magazines. It attended a lot of shows in the 90's around Florida where it lived for a while in Mark Martins Klassics Museum. The car has been back in Connecticut since the museum closed, and is owned by Bones Geraci. He has decided to move the car on to a new owner. Asking $38,000 USD. Call Bones with any questions or to request more pictures: show contact info
Car is located on the East Coast of the US, near New York.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers