favourite this postMusic Teacher in Popayán, Colombia (Popayán, Colombia)hide this posting
compensation: 2.3 Million COP per month employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a native English speaker to teach music to children from preschool until the 8th grade. The teacher must have experience teaching music, specifically teaching how to play the recorder and how to read music sheets. We also want the person to teach English in preschool grades.
Schedule: 6.50 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Teaching hours: 25 hours a week, the rest are left for lesson planning, grading, and other duties
Calendar B school from August 2018 until June 2019
- Bachelor's degree in Music is preferred
- Ability to play a woodwind instrument (flute, recorder, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, saxophone), and piano or a string instrument (violin, viola, guitar)
- Ability to read music sheets
- At least 1 year of experience teaching music and how to play an instrument
- The teacher must be able to plan the syllabus and materials to be used
- Adept at working with groups of up to 20 students
- Must be a native English speaker
Please refrain from sending your resume if you don't meet the requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers