favourite this postClose to Airport and CBD with Secure Parking (Sydney, Australia)hide this posting
available oct 12
QR Code Link to This Post
This is my home and you will be sharing with Michael and me.
The lounge area will give you a widespread view of the City.
You have access to everything except for my bedroom and bathroom.
Interaction with guests:
I am available to answer your questions from the moment you book, whether it is about my neighborhood, my city or just a general overview of life. I will do my best to answer you on whatever you ask.
Other things to note:
1. If you wish you can use my washer and dryer (soap powder included) for A$5 per load (this helps cover my soap & electricity costs). If you wish to leave your car beyond your stay, you can do this for A$10 per day.
2. Please note that I can only accommodate 3 only regardless of the age of the guests.
3. One of the reasons my check-in and out policy is flexible, is to do my best to work in with your airline schedule, please let me know what flight you expect to arrive on. Upon landing I am more than ready to welcome once you have cleared Customs etc. However, the room may not be ready etc. but I will offer a shower in my bathroom as I know the pleasure of having a shower after a long flight, but I wont ask a prior guest to check out as your flight landed at e.g. 6.30am. Another reason I ask for the time you hope to arrive, is so I can get you settled into my home but then I can do what I want/need to do.
4. Please make sure the keys are left on the hook by the door if you are leaving very early in the am.
5. Also, if you use the heating/air-conditioning, please turn it off when you go out for the day. It is a waste of energy.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers